Saturday, December 11, 2010

the solution from Him?

I admitted before this, I don't believe in the presence of God. For me, it is just a condition or a person or whatever it is that created by the mind of human to place their spirit dependence on it...WHATEVER.

Then got one incident happened, and so happened to be many friends (that I knew in Penang), they asked me try to pray. I still don't believe then I ignored. And so happened to be the pain that suppose to go off didn't relieved yet, then I try to pray. Also the issue of S, the emotional dependence on S, I prayed to Him. Maybe He did show Himself through the consequences after I prayed. The pain does relieved, and many other coincidences. Then I think, in this world, there shouldn't be that much of coincidences, could this be the solutions given by Him? For whatever it is, try to believe in Him. At least, got somewhere or somebody else for me to put my emotional dependence on.

Issue about S, even though the feeling I said was faded, I know is just temporarily, it will rise another one if the root is not solved yet. I prayed to Him. Somehow, I don't really feel much of that after I prayed. Then my friend (not the one around me here) who knew this (they knew the progress) said that maybe He is trying to "take away" the feeling of emotional dependence from me. Well...MAYBE. Maybe this is the solution? Because I DON'T THINK facing S to talk about this is a good solution. I need to know the root too. So, slowly, but I am sure I can get rid of this kind of feeling soon.

What's next?

No comments: