Thursday, December 30, 2010

unbelievable

Normally the colour in a blog post indicate the mood of writing and the feeling of writing that particular post.

In this post, seriously, I have no idea on what colour to choose. I chose this because it looked quite moody and secrecy and a little wicked-ness. LOL

A friend told me a lot of things, (not to say that I fully believe, but I understand how much and how far she gone through, how hurt is the friend).

After she talked, we realized that we were talking those same persons. We exchanged stories. Then we realized that, how sarcastic and how ridiculous one person can be. I think I told the wrong person the wrong thing. However, never mind. I don't really care anymore. Just that I feel that is very "funny" and ironic on how can 2 persons that are sarcastic enough can be good friends. Is it same characteristics possess attraction? It is SO IRONIC!!! I think you all will be feeling weird of the tone in writing this blog, because one of the person is S. After knowing these, it is so unbelievable. No wonder I heard so much of rumours of S.

I started to think about that. Does S ever consider me as friend? Or someone that can be used? Even though S said something that I feel warmth, I started to doubt that now.

For everything that said and deduced, IT IS SO UNBELIEVABLE!!!

No comments: