Monday, December 27, 2010

recovery

After the onset of pain, I knew the thyroid glands inflamed again. Ok, that time was finding the alternative medicine other than prednisolone (steroid). Then able to consult from the friend who is a pharmacist. So, I am taking Beazyme (papain) and Danzen (serratio peptidase), they are anti-inflammatory enzymes. As so called enzyme, I will get no side effects from those medicine, checked from internet. Thank you. Taken for 2 days, so far so good. Waiting the effect after taking the medicines for 3 days. Thanks for my friends who walked with me in Gurney Plaza to search for pharmacy. Thanks to God for let me found the pharmacy and got the medicine. Thanks for no drag, if not, the pain and condition will surely worsen. Plus the effect of paracetamol, the pain killer can help relieve the sense of pain for temporarily.

When experienced the feeling of pain, I don't want to trouble people by telling them, so I bear on my own. However, my face expression changed drastically. The pain caused me feel irritated, with no anger, as I prayed to God that I don't wanna in anger. (By the way, is irritation=anger?) I bear the pain until I hold my fists very tightly, almost go and use my fists to bang the glass stuffs. Thank God for shows Himself in time, if not, I really scared I can't control myself. After I prayed, I sms-ed my friend, Chin Ling to pray for me too. Thank you, Chin Ling. She asked me to ask my friends to pray for me too, but I didn't do so, because I think I have burden them much, and I don't want to be such a wet blanket. I considered that dinner as a gathering on Christmas, so I don't want to spoil the atmosphere.

After reached room, I rested a while, by that time, the irritation is gone. Thank God for listened to my prayer. Pain still there, so I rested a while before take the medicine (medicine cannot be eaten straight after dinner, medicine should be eaten 1-2 hours after dinner). On Sunday night, I feel much more better. Thanks to God and the medicine.

Just another one day, lets see the effect of both the synergistic anti-inflammatory enzymes. I feel ok now...^^

No comments: