Friday, December 31, 2010

doubts

Since you have be with her as good friends or more looked like sisters, you have changed a lot. I am not sure whether you are actually a kind of person like that or being influenced.

I feel like something is influencing or controlling. Whenever I want to talk to you, your friend seems that don't want us to be together and seems like wanna be between us. Or you don't want to talk to me, don't want alone with me, so you find an excuse to ask your friend to be in between us? I prefer you to be honest, because you are the one always ask other people to be honest to you whenever they have any doubts. Screw you! Don't you know what is privacy? I ask you are the one only join it but you ask other people too? Don't you know what is respect means? You asked other people to join then you inform me later that, is this called respect? Or you think sure I won't refuse or reject that? I shall have refuse that.

What you recently did made me feel like I am a stupid. Honestly tell you, I hate what you have done. I know you did it, but just that I have no proof to prove that. Even though I ask you, I am sure that you will deny what you have done like an innocent people. Screw that again! Please, please don't ruin your own image and your impression in my mind. I don't wish to accept the fact that you have actually hurt me a lot but you made me like a stupid...

No comments: