Sunday, December 12, 2010

bad habit...?

Well, bad habit...this post is talking about my bad habit, in terms of facing something, I have a bad habit when dealing with stress and pressure.

I think my friends realized my fingers always injured or arm got scratched. (I don't have 臩虐į—‡...) Then I realized that when I am under stress or pressure, I will keep "kopek" the skin of my fingers (my skin easy to fall off especially on fingers) until I feel the pain or I saw blood flow out only I will stop. Ok, of course I do those in unconscious condition, which means I won't actually realize I am "kopek-ing" the dead skin. Pain? I don't feel the pain, as I am USED TO THAT. I will only feel the pain when "kopek" until the 'alive skin'. To avoid infection, the next day, my friends will see my finger(s) with plaster.

The scratches, usually during sleep, the next day, when bath, I feel the pain, only I saw the scratches...everytime sure more than 10 stripes...=.= What happened to me during sleep time?! Sleep also in stress and pressure mode? (I think sure I "kopek" the fingers nails too the worst thing is I forgot to make them in nice shape and blunt-so that won't cause those wound, that caused those stripes...==|||) Damn, almost every stripes quite deep... --> luckily I brought a medicine that is very effective in healing this kind of injury, it helps "cools" my wound, aka accelerate healing of wound. I am using Enhancer, which is the name of the product by USANA (promoting health science products?! XD).

Haiz...bad habit. I am "kopek-ing" the dead skin again now...=.= Guess next semester this condition would be even more serious...

No comments: