Saturday, October 2, 2010

the purpose

There are some people asked me about the reason of having that AMOUNT of blogs. So this is the reason: MSN spaces (spaces.live) is kinda publicize, many people can just step in to read. However, blogspot, you can't search without knowing the name of the blog unless I tell the people who is interested to. What I meant here is, is not easy to track a person's blog unless you know the person.

Blogs in spaces.live has migrated to wordpress.com because of certain reasons. There, because of the publicity, I normally won't put post my feelings and those silly or whatsoever thoughts there or anything I said that might hurt a person's feeling. The last reason is because normally I won't lost my temper (is childish anyway), or voice out my thoughts or my unsatisfactory out to the people I am angry to or whatever. I just bear with it. I don't know why I behaved so. I know I need to voice out if I have been unsatisfied to someone in a polite way. Too bad is I am a person who is kinda straightforward in a certain way. The worst thing in socializing is dealing with person that you don't like to and yet you need to control your mind for not lost control. I do know that in certain times I need to be indirect and euphemistic and I know when I shall do so... Normally what I do is ignore...and if I can't bear with that, I just throw out what I felt in blog, that's it. I am smart enough to use initials to represent the characters involved and readers could have understand what I have written, I presumed. Is this kinda silent way of releasing anger?!

In spaces.live, which is now wordpress.com, I usually make my report there, any happy things, things that are happened in an unusual way and so happened that everytime when I wrote there, it will like a flow chart and some sorta annual report...== I have such feeling, I might cause my readers bored. Ah, whatever...

Blog is meant for self-entertainment, no need to care how people think, and somehow, I have that amount of blogs... I do sort out the genre of the posts...

No comments: