Thursday, October 28, 2010

bearing...

Just one more day...one more day, then I would know the answer, know what is happening on me!

The pain is getting serious...is causing me headache too...@@ The pain is like pressing, like last time. In Immunology, this is called inflammation (last time the doctor said so), excess hormone is secreted and caused the blood vessels to swell, more and more plasma accumulate, more and more blood flow to the site, the site is hot and swells and eventually the "injury" site is harden because a lot of plasma, cells, etc accumulate there (if I didn't make mistake in the description of inflammation).

The pain is kinda on and off. But when is on, is deep inside and slowly spread...great! @@ Most of the time I just bear it. (Actually nothing that I can do other than just bear with it). When is off (very seldom in these 2 weeks), of course, I feel nothing (craps!), I grab the time and do as much stuffs as I can. If in pain, really hard to study the journals or sleep. Damn it!

Just one more day...ONE MORE DAY...

No comments: