Thursday, January 20, 2011

random

Just now, chatted with a friend, who is a senior studying Master of Science.

She suddenly asked me a lot of things and some sort of expressing herself? Ya...I am grateful and appreciate her trust on me to know about that although both of us know for not long. She asked and talked about her confusion of feelings of liking a guy. She said that the guy she mentioned likes her, because the guy confessed, but she doesn't sure about her feelings towards the guy.

Seriously, I think I was in this dilemma before. The feelings towards S. Well now, I knew that I let go that confusion, the truth, the feelings. I feel peace now. I can understand her dilemma, she even told me that she doesn't want to involve in love. Actually I am also scared about that and no confidence on that. So, I told to myself that, I don't want to involve in relationship matter.

If you ask me whether I have fantasy or imagination on having a relationship, my answer is NO. Seriously I don't ever think about that before. I don't think I will get myself to try that, because the confusion made me so suffering, I don't want to get myself that hurt again...

No comments: