Saturday, January 15, 2011

final semester

Tomorrow will be my first day of my new semester and also my FINAL semester.

Guess what, I didn't complain that my semester break is so damn short (in fact, my semester break is VERY long, used that to do my benchwork of FYP). In fact, I some sorta miss all my friends, but not my classmates (I have no idea why). I feel excited for my final semester, like a small little child waiting forward to back to school. I go to campus almost everyday for my benchwork, however, because of not attending any lecture during that period, feel like miss something. LOL. Ya, I miss schooling, I miss lectures, I miss the lecture notes, the reports, the assignments, etc. (Most of my friends would be saying that I am crazy...LOL)

I feel excited now...Hehehehehehe...Hahahahahaha!!!

No comments: