Sunday, November 21, 2010

the solution

I shall correct and make a statement here: The pain caused by thyroiditis, is reducing initially but became worse for the past 3 days...T.T

I have been slept since 12 something in noon until almost 6pm, only in between, around 2 something woke up because of nature calling. Then my friend called. Don't know why, my patience reached the limit and I thought I have showed my impatience in answering the call. Sorry, but my friend said she is fine and she understood that...thanks, Chin Ling...^^ And also replying sms. Continued my sleep after replied the sms.

I slept for so long, because during sleep, I won't feel the pain. And I couldn't be sleeping all the time, so, I shall make myself very busy to avoid feeling the pain... And I shall go get the prescribed medicine, and not to rely on the natural products...ok, last decision!

No comments: