Thursday, November 18, 2010

good news

Good news for my physical condition. Pain caused by thyroiditis reduced a lot and conditions caused by hyperthyroidism also became better. As mentioned in previous n-th post, doctor cut the dosage of the medicine. The effect is seen after 2 weeks (medicine and endocrine system took 2 weeks to "govern" and body to adapt to the new dosage of medicine taken). My metabolic rate decreases, not that high as before this, I can sense of full after a meal that is not that much. Could you imagine, before this, no matter how much I eat also I can't feel full? From the bright side, I can definitely participate in eating competition...XD. However, from the bad side, I may have cause my liver works overload, and always need eat a lot to have "feel" in stomach is kinda torturing.

Pain (since thyroiditis started to strike on me) caused by thyroiditis made me became impatient and get angry easily, even though with just a simple reason... =.= However, this is overcame by good news mentioned above. So, isn't it nice? The good ones cover the bad ones, I am thinking, if the good news is not exist, I might end up throwing tantrum at my friends or smashing the small glasswares (so that it won't cause so great noise, XD) into the sink. Imagine that... By the way, I am controlling myself well, so far no one "kena", and no glasswares become the "victim"...lolz. Pain, away from me as soon as possible, can? (From the bright side, I know my own EQ is better than before...^^)

No comments: