Wednesday, November 3, 2010

分不清楚

Kinda a bit blur and confused on my physical state now... >.< Am I actually tired? Or very energetic now? Or I am just no mood. I have things to do but yet I am still delaying (those things can be delayed). I am just not in the mood... Ish!!!

Looked at myself on the mirror. Face getting sharper? And the most obvious thing is my face is like very dull and sleepy, with no smile on my face. I just couldn't smile when I looked at the mirror. Maybe I AM JUST NOT IN THE MOOD FOR EVERYTHING!!! What happened to me?!

This few days, boss's order and the workload (a simple test but a lot of steps) caused me very busy, tension and rush, until I can "forget" the pain that I am actually still having it. See? I am really thankful for that. I am not taking the steroid, but taking natural product to reduce the inflammation. Pain is getting very less now, but the swelling still there, a big one... >.< I hope the swelling gone faster. Suddenly I am hoping so much for that, in fact the thyroid glands already swell for very long time. The thyroiditis that I am having now caused me wanted to sleep and feel wanna lie down. Maybe I am getting better in sleep in this few days? (I hope so, and actually I sleep until I am reluctant to wake up, and compared to before this I woke up automatically.) Conclusion: I think I can get into sleep a little better than before.

I am still confused whether I am tired now...I don't even feel sleepy. Or I am actually sleepy now? What do I want? Ish ish...!!!

No comments: