Monday, November 1, 2010

should I?

That day (I forgot which day), C talked to me. Started the conversation with me. Ok, I know, C sure asks what result I got. That time I was thinking, C has no other questions to ask, why must always ask this?

Told ya I don't wish to talk with C again. So I asked C why talk to me again. Then C said: "I am not that small gas la, over so long already..." My response that time, I was thinking: "who do you think you are, you think you are the one who is ALWAYS right?" Damn it, fine, I don't want to be so care about that. C always thinks that she is right (Ok la, I tell you all now C is a she.) And C mad at me is because I don't want listen to her. She ALWAYS think that she is good in everything.

Then talk craps...which just crack anything, as long as not related to me, that she doesn't has chance to know my secret and spread around or else. Just told her what happened recently as she asked, but will avoid questions that regarding too much about other coursemates, I will try my best to run off from that questions by talking other craps...lolz. Just don't want to let her know what she wants to know the most. Told ya, I won't trust C anymore. Be friends, ok, but I won't put in trust. But I will make myself looked like I trust her as friend. (I am not fake-ing here, I am protecting myself.)

I was actually think of give C another chance, chance of being friends again. I am still thinking. Well said that, last semester to be classmates, why not forgive and be friends again? I am still considering...

No comments: