Friday, August 20, 2010

is OK but not ok

Well, this whole week until Friday, I am in physically exhausted state. And started from Tuesday, started to have even serious mentally exhausted state. Well, is it in physically and mentally exhausted state, I am not so sure, I just feel that I am not really myself after all. Trying my best to keep myself awake, trying to keep myself cheerful, trying my best to keep myself look good, at least not as bad mood as shown on my face yesterday. My face told me that my face looked bad, a very moody, angry, cool look.

Well, I also have no idea how to describe my feeling. I just found out that, I keep almost everything to myself. Why don't I try to talk to someone? Well, they have their own problems and some are relaxing as they finished their tests for the week. I still got tests on, and I feel that I can't be reckless that much.

After I came back yesterday, I sat in front of my laptop, staring gaze. The feeling of wanna cry arising, but somehow I did something else (I don't remember what I did to distract the feeling), I didn't cry). It is not the most serious state that can cause me cry (the meaning is something like that in chinese). I watched my favourite drama series, felt nice and relaxed. I listened to songs. Try to forget everything by immersing myself in the world of music. Ya, is effective. I felt that I am in the world of music, I am playing the music, I am enjoying the music. Suddenly I realized that this is one of the advantages from learning music...^^

Well, the timing bom is somehow inactivated. I break the code...^^ Then I tried to blog as I told myself that I will give yself some time to blog during this week. I fall asleep while I blogged half way...==||| Is time to take a good rest, tomorrow will be ok. I saved my draft and I went to sleep willingly. Well, this word "willingly" meant here I finally let myself rest, although I can't finish my tasks yesterday.

Today, is the schedule to clean my room. I took this opportunity to distress. Ya, is nice! At the same time, my friend coincidentally invite me to chat via MSN. Then we chatted, with our style. Somehow, even though the conversation and some of what we talked is in the style of very 废, I enjoyed it. This is the way of communication between my friend and me. I felt relaxed and glad that the timing is right. Thanks, my friend!

All in all, I am ok now. I think I hide the so called the stuffs that I kept to myself to else where, and I can't find it back. So just let it be, consider it never exist, ok? No need to find it back, is not worth to take the time to find it back...make sense, right? Haha...

^.^


No comments: