Monday, August 16, 2010

I ignore, ignore and ignore

Well, told you that I'm done with C. Then the next challenge is go through my so called weakness which is value and care for my friend very much. Since I told myself that I won't care about that anymore, I will realize my mind this time!!! And yet since last week onwards, I made it, today even better!!! Wish this kind of determination will last...haha ==|||

At first, it is hard, of course...So far, I appreciated the accompaniment of my MP3 player. C somehow I don't know whether is purposely or else, C talked quite loud. Well, I am with my world, immersing myself in music, so, don't wish to care much. DON'T WISH TO CARE THAT MUCH ANYMORE FROM THAT TIME ONWARDS!!! Or I shall say, I DON'T WANT to care anymore about C. Who is the right side or wrong side (even though is me), is doesn't matter anymore.

Correct me if I am wrong. That kind of people, I know C is smart, somehow, the smartness is used at the wrong place, by controlling people's mind and thinking, by using distracting people's mind as strategy before exam. Come on, please use your own wisdom, this kind of dirty tactics, I already "see through" (what a direct translation ==|||) Ya, C may show the kindness, however, if everything ask for return, then you better don't do good to us. I rather don't want this type of kindness. Found that C was like trying to gain attention or trying to 指桑骂槐 or whatever. Is not that I am "perasan", is that I know C's pattern. Again I said, correct me if I am wrong.

So, I want to apologize that I told some people that C changed. In fact, C doesn't change much, just change some of the strategies. Well, in terms of communication skills, ya, improved. However, if the basic doesn't change, even C change the latter also no use.

I IGNORE!!! Peace...^^

No comments: