Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm done!

Ok, crisis again...with C. Well, told you all that I can't feel the friendship bond between both of us. Sounds like we are taking advantage of each other rather than in a real friendship.

This time, I shall say, I am disappointed. Although C changed a bit, C doesn't really make the superficial change that can please people more, after all, looked at different aspect and angle, not to say I am prejudice or what, I can be considered the victim here... C's situation really fits the chinese saying: 换汤不换药. Well, since C realized that many people feel annoyed, C decided to change, apologized to those people, to become so called kind (not really after all, as C seems that ask something as return) and etc. At first I didn't really want to believe C. But then, I was thinking that have more friend than an enemy, so I some sorta forgive C, not fully. I was hoping C to be a better person, at least not making people feel annoyed by trying my best to tell C the reason behind all the scenarios, and until now, I also have no idea why am I so tolerant. So far, I am wrong, to C's changes (Not to say that I have great influence, is that I am trying to play my role as a friend; so, seems that, I have failed...?! My other friends said that C just very hard to change, so, at least I have done my role.)

Not I am the one who saying so, sometimes C shows pitiful face, or what so ever, that make people thinks that something very sad and making C looked so innocent is going on, even though C is the wrong side. C made such look that making us feel guilty, controlling our mind that we were so wrong to "bully" C like that, so wrong that we "torture" C's mind like that.

And maybe C took advantage of my characteristics: value my friends a lot. C some sorta make people "miserable" because C made people thinks that C (as my friend) is hurt and I am the one who value friends should forgive her or something like that. Is this a kind of friendship? Why I feel that I was being taken advantage in terms of mentally? Not to say I am angry, I just feel very disappointed. Not to say I ask something for return as I value friends, is that, I wish that you as a friend, you play your role as well. Just don't force me to scold C a "bitch" (unless this kind of person is pushing me to a certain limit, only I might scold this kind of words) as this kind of attitude for treating a friend, by controlling, by taking advantage, these kind of acts are hurting a friend seriously. What do you expect for my response to C's acts? Cry? Speechless? Feel being fooled? Sigh, I have no idea on how to describe the feelings now, but what I decided is: I'm DONE!!! I will ignore as much as I can to C's controlling, ignore C's distracting mind strategy. So, am I stupid to being controlled and until now only realized that?!

I think I have learned to ignore many things. Some things, the more I care, the more I feel hurt...

Conclusion: I'm done!!! (if can, I don't want to have friends like that)...

No comments: