Friday, September 10, 2010

random...

I think this is the first time I studied until my tears gonna roll out. Before this, ya, I did studied until I feel like wanna cry, is I FEEL LIKE WANNA CRY, but end up I bear with it. Now? I really study until cry...what's wrong?! I thought I am relax enough because my plans are going on as what I expected. I actually realized that myself really very stress although I did according what I planned because I am holding my fist until pain...==||| Realized that I have my own weakness which is low memorizing power. I am trying my best to fight to resolve it to immerse into my notes... Ok, I promise myself, if I can't bear with the tears, I just hide myself to my blanket, I need to calm myself down, no point sitting there facing my notes and cry. Change place to cry maybe will let me think clearer and calm down faster. Maybe is a kind of avoiding, running away from problems, but I think this is the best method that I know...

Some of the time, when I was studying, I am actually realized that I sighed a lot. Well, is when I was studying during the teaching week. Is nice that I found some bookmarks (I am kinda frustrated, so I clear part of my table), saw one bookmark written there 叹气是最浪费时间的事. Ya, right. I SHALL NOT sigh too much. Sometimes need to sigh too (here metaphorically said that my lung capacity is not strong enough-->indeed-->I am not talking craps).

Well, I am glad that I can actually focus more. Feel peace...^^

No comments: