Saturday, July 3, 2010

miracles

Miracles did happened! Well, this is an update from the blog post entitled "脆弱的时候". As I did something to really leave up my ass to solve the problem that seriously cannot be delayed anymore, I got the feedback. Situation is getting better, especially my health condition. Some of my friends really did noticed that and felt glad for me too. THANKS, my friends!!! Really thanks a lot to those who always concern about and morally support me, is kinda warmth to me. Is touched...T.T

Now, tears won't be easily fill my time and life. Time, for me, almost not enough to be used, I NEED MOREEE TIME!!! Therefore, where is the extra time for me to think too much and to bear tears? No time, right? I am glad for myself for this. ^^

Indeed, I can feel the happiness in my life, especially recently. Before this almost 10 years back, I don't know and don't understand how to feel the happiness and joyfulness. Until I told all those good news to a friend who appear to be my listener that time, she convinced me that, I can actually celebrate for those good news already, and she is very glad and pleased that she can share a piece of happiness just by listening to me. Wow, is this really a kind of real happiness?

I shall be grateful for this...^.^ Thanks to everyone and the life that give me the real happiness. I will live more happily!!!

No comments: