Tuesday, April 5, 2011

the busy life yet contented

Oh gosh! I have been "disappear" from blogging for more than one month!!! =.= You can imagine how busy am I during the period.

Well, to conclude, I had a wonderful birthday. The happiest thing was the whole class sang the birthday song for me, in the LAB...omg, made me so paiseh that time...XD. Thanks, classmates!
My friends invited me to have home-cooked dinner. Thank you!

I wanted to blog, but...the perception of perfection as my principle somehow "constraint" me from doing that, because i don't want my blog to be looked bad, means, I do MIND about my language power, or did I meet the title that I set. (So fussy, am I ?!)

Ok, cut the crap. For the past few weeks, was in certain physiological condition. Was in pain quite frequent, however, only some friends knew it (of course, this kind of things you want to spread to anywhere ?!) In this critical period, where assignment, presentations, tests, etc all are meeting their dateline or their arrival, I feel like I have no time to deal with those physiological pains...especially the pain that caused by my inflamed thyroid glands or it is just causing pain, because of the tendency I am facing, need to get certain drug, until I get to seek another alternative.

Was in the pain on last 2 weeks. Then I cried even often, maybe I was just too weak that time and no one that I wanted to ask for help (or I just don't want to burden anyone, or to make people to worry so much for me, or I feel that they are heartless with the perception that those people will say something like "who cares? This is your business, your own thing, none of my business, your fault for not taking care!") Yup, I can feel those people would be saying so. That was part of the reason that I thought I cried that often for the past 2 weeks. Or I just don't want to make those that concern about me worry about me. Ah, whatever and whichever. I can't really remember all these.
I hid all these from my friends, even my housemate who is also my classmate. You can imagine how good I hid it. Then I asked for help, from a friend, who is a pastor. She prayed with me with her husband, through the handset. Amazingly, I felt ok since then. Not to say, the pain gone or I am not emo ever again even since then, is just that I have more strength to overcome all those things, that happened to be my obstacles during this critical period. I can feel that He is being with me. I gained the strength, the confidence, etc to face all the challenges which are coming.

Thanks to You. For not because who I am, is because who You are, is not because what i have done, is because what You have done. Thanks for being with me...

No comments: