Tuesday, February 15, 2011

just a little bit unhappy

Things that will make me mad the most is quarreling with parents. Every time when start quarreling, will end with unhappily, in the sense of everyone won't give up scolding or prove themselves right (true fact for most of the quarrel, indeed) No one is that stupid that would give up, including me.

In one day, quarreled 2 times. First with dad, another one with mum. Both quarrels happened in less than 10 hours. Both talking the same thing, and I damn hate the way they talk.
*Speechless*. Then the next quarrel, the same thing, happened again, I fought back. Don't every time talk to me in that kind of tone. Then after a half day, for a certain reason, one of my parents need to call me, the tone changed drastically. Conversation ended well.

In the pain, still need to raise the voice to argue, and in a good sense that, I can put off my irritation, of course telling them why I will behave so. In terms of mental status, at least I put off my irritation, In terms of physically, I may suffer a greater degree of pain, because of "shouting" a lot to the handset during quarreling...*Speechless again*.

No comments: