Saturday, February 12, 2011

irritation

Damn! Please, please help me get through it. I don't want to be in irritated condition. It might bring certain form of consequences if I am irritated. I might hurt people or myself.

Ok, irritation level is increasing. That's why I prefer to be alone and not to mix with other people in talking or having meal. Or before this, I may ask my friend to join, so that I can express myself, but then, I prefer to be alone.

Is grateful that people don't know that I am in pain and am bearing pain, however, irritation is quite obvious if someone really annoyed me. I just wish the irritation also don't show up so often. I really mean it, ok...I am not joking. If I am in irritation, I know I just can't do anything well, ended up screw up things...that's bad, right? (讲废话)

Come on, irritation, decrease your level, can? I am trying my best, so please, cooperate with me, ok?! I just don't want to spoil my day with irritation that might persist for whole day.

No comments: