Tuesday, May 18, 2010

mistake

Sometimes, when you get used to something, you just can't escape easily from it, and you may find that it is complicated, in terms of how you will deal with the problem, your feeling getting deeper when you already get used to that particular feeling and dependence. The problem actually is still there, it does not worsen, the thing is you lost control on yourself on how to deal with it.

Called S. These few days felt like got something not right. But sure has something gone wrong...(废话). Ok, I know I miss S, I just don't want to miss S so much. After called S, heard S's laugh, then I was feeling like I fixed that something back. I actually feel happy after chatted with S.

Crap! Great! Now, I hate myself for failed to depend on my own. Why must I spiritual dependent on S, some more S doesn't know that? (Well, S doesn't need to know this.) Come on, I think I need time. Just less than 2 weeks, I can meet S again. (Someone please give me a punch so that I can awake?)

I need time...I need to get rid of that.


No comments: