Monday, February 15, 2010

this 4-5 weeks of Year 2 Semester 2

This week is the fifth week of Year 2 Semester 2. This week is about Chinese New Year. Everybody don't really wish to touch studies' stuffs. Tomorrow, I will "dig" the lab manual as the only studies stuffs I brought back to further my searching on info for report. I will be back on this Wednesday, which is the day after tomorrow. Friends that know that I back so early "thought" that I am crazy, what for back so early. I said, I need to do report, need to study and do revision, rush assignments, etc. Wednesday evening only will arrive Kampar. Then I need to do the washings, and clean my room bit by bit on Thursday onwards. Planned nicely for my days after I back Kampar on Wednesday. My brother also will back to the Kolej Matrikulasi Johor at Tangkak on Wednesday evening.

Well, on week 1, lecturers assigned the assignments to us. Then teaching session also starts. For the first few chapters still easy job for me. But the latter chapters, start to be harder, but still not a problem to me, still can catch up easily if do revision on time. Week 2 onwards, start to become busy with reports and assignments. When coming to Week 3, even more busy with reports and assignments (just a little more busy compared to week 2's). Week 4, a test is held on Monday for Metabolism II. For me, was quite smooth, the questions were some sorta easy, not that a really big problem for me. Just hope that I did well for the test and got the marks that I targeted. This week also, many people is busy doing packing. Everybody's holiday mood is on. So far, for this few weeks, studies is my biggest concern. The subject I scared the most is Molecular Biology. I shall work harder on it. And so far, my lecturers are good, quite like them and their teaching. Hope that studies won't create a great problem to me, please...

Got a chance to talk to a friend who we always talk to each other on our problems. Learnt not to be so "kiasu" and other enemies in studies through a seminar I attended last year. However, the more I want to correct myself, the more the I am being beaten. Since I lost most of the trust to my friends because of some incidents and some people, I scared to trust people more than I could. That's why there is a lack in communication between coursemates and me. Towards others, I can mix well. Seriously in the beginning, about studies stuffs, I have this thought-kiasuness in myself because coursemates are my enemies. Well, is not that I am mind in this kind of things: some coursemates said that I am selfish and treat them not that good compared I treat others. What?! Can't you just recall what I did? Don't always point others, think of yourself first. Made me think that all my effort of helping others like wasted. Friends from other course won't give me threat in studies compared to my coursemates. Agree? Then later I realized that I am some sort of being beaten by my evil side because I am not that "kiasu" before this. After talked to my friend, I shall start to reopen my heart to trust people more than I could. Rebuilt the trust in my heart towards others. I replied that I am trying, this really takes time. How should I communicate with my coursemates better? I have no sense of belonging since don't know when. How am I get to communicate with you all? I am trying...

No comments: