Thursday, October 1, 2009

a meaningful day

Well, Monday night was a bad day for me. Damn that day!!! However, I was fine on Tuesday, and totally fine on Wednesday onwards.

On Wednesday, I met up with my friend, Kuan ( in English, I prefer to call her that way ), Well, she is older than me, so, I consider her as my sister. She taught me, no, not to say teach, is inspired me in many ways. I do appreciate her that she always care about me as her friend. I do also care about her.

Actually no one (I mean my friends that know me) actually realized my relationship with my mother (with my family will be a better answer, but with mother is the worst) is bad except her. Don't care how she realized, because I also don't know and I myself don't want to accept the truth that my relationship with my mother is actually not that good until she seriously tell me when we had that conversation on Wednesday. That time, we became colleagues and good friends in that not big and not really small office, so maybe she took that opportunity to understand me. I appreciated that and I certainly won't blame her why she cares too much. I WON'T!

She shared a lot of things with me and she did inspired me and made me realized many things. She has confidence on me that I can do better to fix the relationship with my mother if I can step out one pace (踏出第一步), since I can't change my mother, then maybe I can change myself to influence my mother. Well, I actually don't really understand why she has so great confidence on me while I myself don't have such confidence in myself. By the way, she told me that, she knows my attitude, she knows I am not a person that will give up easily. Oh ya? I hope I am. Let say it is. Since she has confidence on me, then shall I give up without having a try? I think I will let her disappointed if I do so. Agree?

Ok...I just need time...ya, time, I just need that.

No comments: