Wednesday, December 31, 2008

bye year 2008, say hi to year 2009

In this year,
year 2008,
another one more hour,
gonna say bye bye to it,
and say hi to following year
year 2009

In a brand new year.
I want everything of mine is organized
I want me myself can more restrict myself from being so wild
in the sense that I didn't doing the promises to myself
I want to be very serious in what am I going to do later on
I want to be more rational in dealing with my feelings
I want to be concentrate in my studies
I want to be responsible to myself
I want myself to be more self-independent
I want to be smart enough in dealing with troubles and problems
I want to be more tolerate in my temper

I will improve in my studies
I will be more responsible to myself
I will be stronger in facing challenges
There is no problems in the world
There are only challenges for me to overcome
I will be braver


Wish everyone Happy New Year!!!

No comments: