Wednesday, July 23, 2008

don't understand

Sometimes I just don't understand myself.

I know my stress level is increasing, because the pain on my swollen on my neck is giving me warning. I always like that, my swollen on my neck or the whole neck will be very pain until wanna make me cry for the unbearable pain. But when my friend is looked stress, I will try to cheer him/her up, forgetting myself also face the problem, but "busying" cheering people up. After my friend looked cheerful, I would feel that my problem also "dissolved" a bit. ( Although I know is haven solved yet, but at least the feeling in stress level won't make me looked so moody, the face so emotionless. )

Don't know whether I am good in hiding my feeling or I just don't know how to express my words, my stress level getting increasing. I feel so tired.

No comments: