Friday, December 7, 2007

Wonderful day

Yesterday (7/12), my best fren Cristabel (I call her Cris), asked me 2 go out wif her 2 hv fun. Really appreciate. U saved me from dying in dis boring home. We went 2 Jusco. Watched movie "The Golden Compass". Ok, quite nice...

The main female character,a 12-year-old girl, Lyra,she has d courage dat normal child dun hv. Well, d guts n bravery had bring her character well in the movie. N she has a face dat looked like an adult.

After that, we had lunch...ok...quite nice...den went 2 d bookstore. I saw a book, I took it n stand aside. Imagine I finished dat book dat day too. I stood n read d book. Waa...really tired my feet. Cris saw another fren n her fren asked her 2 chat. She left. Ok, left me...I walked alone in d shopping complex. not bored but nice. I enjoy shopping n walking alone.

Although dat day jux passed like dat, I felt happy too...who dun happy b wif their best fren...esp we not meet 4 long. She has a new image now, so do I (although I din change much).

After I back home, she msged me n thanked me for giving her a wonderful day. I said I really thankful 2 u 4 not saying me as a boring person.(or we 2 oso d same kind of person,lol)

No comments: