Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

First of all, I wanna wish all my friends Merry Christmas! Wish you all have a nice day. Have your dreama come true. Have a nice day!!!
Well, I was out celebrated Christmas myself, by walking with my cousin sister in Jusco. By the way, I like walking without her existance,(sorry I have to say that, she sometimes very talkative).
I bought two cds. One entitled "The best of 1999-2005 trance" and the other one is "unforgetable hits by clarinet". I have listened for a while. Both nice.
Then I read books in book store.





What I wish for Christmas is my good friends can spend a little time with me. (They can do it with the other friends , but why not with me?!) I think I never meet my good friend very long time ago since after Standard Six. (keep rejecting what I asked and wished). How disappointed am I...

No comments: