Friday, September 28, 2007

this few days

This few days, I was in a blurr manner. Not enough sleep, I supposed. When standing, I was in d imbalance pose;when walking, almost fall down;walking on a smooth road, bcoz not aware of arising surface in front of me, I almost fall down, in front of my frenz. Paiseh...

Had slight headache few days ago, made me blurr like that. Like ppl haven totally wake up. The headache made me cant concentrate in studies. N mayb I was missing sb or had a destruction in my mind, made me lose almost all d concentration in studies... !@#$%^&*

Yesterday,28/9, I was having headache, plus hot weather, headache getting worse, walking also in imbalance manner. Oh my...! But I had POL class in d afternoon, I need to bear it...luckily I was getting better after a short rest.


Blurr,blurrness, blurr...blurrness...,get away from me...

No comments: