Sunday, September 30, 2007

Headache continues

This morning (30/9), I woke up quite late. I thought I ad hv enuf sleep,coz I cant continue my sleep after woke up. After that, I feel a bit fresh. I thought everything is ok. After that, I continue my delayed studies...suddenly I felt terribly sleepy, but I bear it, coz I thought is d place tat I chose 4 study is not strategic enuf. But lastly, I cant stand it anymore, den I had a short rest.
After that, d hot weather,d headache stil continue caused me cant even concentrate in studies, I slept. After woke up, headache stil continue.
Chatting wif my fren, trying 2 figure out wat actually happened 2 me. my fren said tat I was having study pressure. I did admit tat I hv pressure, coz I always cant finish my things as I wished. N some health problems ruined my plans. Damn it.

No comments: