Friday, August 17, 2007

what a person?!

Halo, excuse me, 2 days before, u ask ur fren in front of u about ur name in Tamil's version. From dat I kno dat u r suspecting only, trying 2 figure out wat we actually gossiping about. Because of this, u did not talk 2 us 4 a whole week. Wow, u think we would feel unusual without u talking wif us, by go 2 ur gang there, trying 2 show that without u, we feel uncomfortable and awkward. What a childish thought. I kno this kind of people's behaviour, u can't blame me 4 saying all this.

Discuss n tell a fren about this situaiton, (a fren who is more understanding),thru d responses and reactions u gave us, my fren said that this kind of people, if we want 2 ask u 2 realised n correct ur mistake, u of cos cant accept wat we talk bad about u, and because u changed coz of somebody u like,u choose 2 angry 2 ppl talk bad about u and u cant realise until everything is over,(I mean this year). That time, u would be regret what u did.

No comments: