Saturday, June 1, 2013

the danger

Seems that my friend and me quarreled again, on, same issue again, my health condition, because am being considered as dragging my own condition. 

Well, am being criticized, for not telling her the result of scanning where she claimed that I would tell her the result. I totally forgotten about that. You are a busy person, if I sms or messaged you on FB, you just glanced on it, where maybe I need the attention, but you can't respond at all. At least if you are asking me, I know you are ready to know about it. Maybe I am an attention seeker, maybe I am, what's wrong with that, to the friend you care? Oh ya, maybe I am not independent enough, not able to face all the problems on my own. I may have lied about my conditions. But what being criticized is not right, for being the same attitude, "same pattern" when facing the situation. 

I have to tell you that, apparently I have changed, in facing my own situation, the unpredictable circumstances. Ya, I knew I have become more emotional in handling things, I need to work out on this, by NOT showing any emotions at all by controlling myself my mental power. Telling myself to be calm for any circumstances. 

人,总是要成长的,变得成熟,难道过了这么久,还是这么一成不变? 那我未免太不争气了吧. 
你说不要有所谓的小动作去引别人注意,我知道我没有,那你不要怪我什么都不说,如果你当我是你的朋友,当你应该知道的事,你却最后一个知道,你说我应该要自立的,不要有小动作. 那我谁都不说. 唉,这些都是气话. 

I said sorry that, because I felt that we quarreled. You said sorry because you misunderstood my message, my statuses on social network, you said that you thought you understand me, my pattern. But sorry to say that, apparently I have changed. Maybe I have not changed very much, at least I don't release my temper on anybody. I just consider myself having my own time to accept the fact then at the same time think of the solution to solve it. 

Somehow, I think if we have not said the word "sorry", who knows, of our attitude, we might just ruin our friendship, one being care, one being hot-tempered but caring with different way. 

No comments: