Friday, April 11, 2008

Feelings and experiences

From the day I started to work as a temporary teacher, I got all sort of feelings. Happy, excited, disappointed, angry, mad, impatience, etc.

Happy:
I got to know many new colleagues and be friends. And can mix well with them. But not really with the old staffs. Maybe can chat a little bit but can't communicate very well because there is a barrier between generations.

Excited:
Being greeted as a teacher is a kind of exciting thing. The students greet in a nice manner and is respected by them.

Disappointed:
When what you planned and expected can't be reached in time. When you mark students' test papers.

Angry:
When your instructions and orders are not fulfilled or they just disobey you. Simply want to make you angry.

Mad:
When you meet with students that quite "stupid" and causing trouble only. They just want your attention and pretending they are innocent or stupid and make you explan again and again, gaining full attention from teacher. Some are really stupid. Stupid is not a fault, but they do not pay attention even I really teach them very seriously and patiently. Their attitude really make me lose patience and throw tantrum to the blackboard. They are delaying my teaching process. And another thing is they don't want to use brain when do homework. I can sure they actually understand and know how to do.

Impatience:
Facing the students that actually bullying teacher,really make me lose patience. I can say that I have good patience before this. But maybe not for now. I really tired to face all those annoying "features". Sometimes think of I can leave earlier from there. I am very tired for that.

No comments: