Monday, February 25, 2008

contradictory? take unnecessary pains? I am wrong?

New challenges come to me everyday
I need to face it wisely
to avoid myself from get into
troubles and pressure


A new challenge comes
trying to challenge
my patience
my ability
my mind power


Used to have very pessimistic thoughts
now
I have to change myself
to face all the unexpected


A new job challenges me a lot
my patience
the way I behave and think
the way I handle things
the ability I adapt myself acting according to circumstances
understand and increase my mutual understanding to children's world
how they behave and think
what make them happy and sad
how can make them realise themselves
how to make them to appreciate their abilities and themselves as well


All the while I insist in thinking that kids
scare of scoldings and punishments
well
some do
some do not at all

From this, I know that I can't think of one side only,
I really need to self-questioning
so that I won't be considered as an inconsiderable teacher by those naive students
Sometimes I do admit that I am inconsiderable,
because I expected students are very "understanding"
understand what teachers want from them
and when they can't reach what I wanted
I will mad on them
Am I asking too much from them?
Always comparing them with the time when I was at this age.
People keep on asking me don't ask for trouble
but I didn't listen

Receiving the consequences now...

No comments: