Sunday, October 7, 2007

I need a reason

My school organise a programme called "gerak gempur". For Upper Six students coz we are going to sit for STPM major exam. I wondered...(although the tests are only one hour and 10 minutes,but almost everyday.) I think most of the Upper Six students wanna study at home, at home can concentrate more, at school, got many inconsiderable people make noise here and there. Really irresponsible and inconsiderable. Sometimes like that really make people feel that go to school is a waste of time, especially go to the M's school. People with no brain conducting the school. Say teacher will discuss the questions with us student for the programme (I mean after the tests). Some teacher really don't know how to teach and terribly lousy teacher, really no point sitting for the tests.

No comments: