Monday, July 30, 2007

damn it!

"Pucandi", in Indian version,(I got it from my friend, they put the initial for the person I mentioned here.) Let the person be P though I mentioned Pucandi above.

We supposed to finish the bio worksheets that teacher had asked to. I finished it. And I actually knew that P also finish it. But later P took one of the friends' worksheet to compare, I knew what P wanna do. P wanna compare the answer, if P is right for the answer, P can show off, boasting here and there. Really feel disgusting for P's act. P is sitting beside me, so I feel tensioned. You all may say that I can just ignore P. But P really gone too far. Boasting until the other friends there.
The other incident, we were having Pengajian Am period that moment, my friend behind me asked P whether P can contribute some points for the essay topic. P said that he is very weak in PA, (though he is the highest->so what?, very clever and great) asked my friend don't need to ask him. I felt this really annoying. And you knew what P continue said? P said:"Sometimes need to be humble and fake (direct chinese translation).And you think we are stupid?Don't know what you actually want to say and try to figure out what you actually want to mean? Really damn it.


P always think that he is very great. Although we as friends tolerate with his annoying behaviour and trying to boikot him also, but he seems didn't realised his own mistake, mayube he thinks that he is very great, no harm and no fault showing off. And if so, why don't others that have same ability as you does not do that?

And ,don't ever think that you are very nice at look and always say that other people is childish, the point is we observed that you are the one who behave just like a small kid, acting innocent there, but with the annoying behaviour.


Please think, before you lose your friends surrouding you.

No comments: